Come one, come all, to a fun weekend of talking, laughing, eating … and working!! Once again, we’ll be gathering at camp in early June to re-open the property, spruce up the spaces, and put our time, muscles, and energy to productive use. So: grab a broom and sign up! (And guess what? You get to pick your own cabin!)
When: June 2-4, 2023
Where: At Brown Ledge Camp in Malletts Bay, Vermont!
- Alums can either stay at camp or commute. Those who are staying may begin to arrive on Friday, June 2 after 3:00 P.M., we will be serving a light dinner that night.
- Coffee will be available starting at 7am on Saturday, breakfast will start at 7:30 A.M., and meals will be served through Sunday lunch
- Alums are welcome to bring their partners, spouses, and friends. Work Weekend is primarily for adults, but if you’re hoping to bring your kids please reach out.
- You can come for the whole weekend or part. Every little bit helps, and every kind of work helps. There is something for everyone to do from painting to cleaning to raking to mowing to schlepping. You name it; we need it!
- We will send further details to those who are attending as we get closer to the event.
What To Do Now:
Please R.S.V.P by emailing [email protected] with the dates you plan to attend.
There’s still plenty of room, so call your bunkies, get a group together, and get in touch!