We are thrilled to announce that Alumni Camp will happen this year. Mark August 19-22, 2022, on your calendars and get ready for a great weekend of reconnecting with your bunkies, counselors, and friends at our special spot on Malletts Bay!
Because it’s been a while, and because COVID is still a factor in our lives, some aspects of Alumni Camp will be different this year. Read on to find out what’s new:
- We are requiring that everyone attending Alumni Camp be up to date on the COVID-19 vaccine, even children. If your child is too young to be vaccinated, you will have to wait until next time to bring them. (see the CDC definition of “up to date” here).
- The cost of Alumni Camp will be for the entire weekend. We will no longer be able to offer the one- or two-day a la carte options; the fee will be the same whether you arrive on Friday or Saturday, or leave Sunday or Monday. This will enable us to plan our food and housing budgets more efficiently and will ensure that we can keep track of all of our participants—especially if we have to do any contact tracing after the event.
- There will be an option of staying off-camp, and the weekend cost will be lower if alums choose that option. (Stay tuned for lodging deals; we’re setting those up now!)
- We will be asking that when people sign up for Alumni Camp, they sign up only for themselves and their families. Bunkie groups who want to be together at alumni camp will need to make sure that each member signs up for themselves.
- We hope that people will be flexible about cabin arrangements. The more flexible people are, the more people we can accommodate on-site!
The cost for Alumni Camp in 2022 for those staying at camp is $300/person for the whole weekend. The cost for (vaccinated) children 14 and under is $150.
The cost for those sleeping off-campus is $200/person for the whole weekend. The cost for (vaccinated) children 14 and under is $100.
Registration for alumni camp will open at 12:00 P.M. EST/9:00 A.M. PST on March 15th. A deposit will be required at that time. Those who need to cancel before July 1st will receive a refund of that deposit; cancellations after July 1 cannot be refunded.
A link to registration will be posted here prior to the registration opening date.
We can’t wait to see you!