summer camps for kids and teens in Vermont
image

Give

image

Click here to support Brown Ledge now

 

Dear Alumnae, Parents and Friends of Brown Ledge Camp,

For 90 years Brown Ledge Camp has welcomed, encouraged, and enjoyed campers from around the world. In 1997, the Brown Ledge Foundation, Inc. was formed as a nonprofit organization with the following mission: “The Brown Ledge Foundation oversees the operation, perpetuation, and educational mission of Brown Ledge Camp. The Foundation exists to support Camp’s current and future programs and preserve its natural setting on Lake Champlain.”

To fulfill that mission, we look to you for financial support. Camper tuition covers approximately 80% of the expenses of operating camp each summer. The remaining 20%, plus the funds needed for facility improvements and scholarships, are what we raise through our annual campaign. We’re so grateful for those of you who have included Brown Ledge in your philanthropic giving. With your support we can continue to be the most affordable camp of its kind in New England. We can’t do it without your help! 

As a member of this community, I hope you’ll consider a gift to the Foundation. Your support is an investment in keeping BLC going strong for decades, and generations, to come!


Become a sustaining member of Brown Ledge’s giving community by signing up to make an automatic monthly gift. When you click below to reach the online donation form, the first field asks for ‘Gift Type’; choose ‘Recurring Monthly Gift’ and enter the amount of your monthly gift to simplify your giving, and provide reliable support for camp.


Click here to give now using our secure, online donation form.

Thank you,

Maria Moore
Director of Development

Contact Us

First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Subject *

Comments

To request a brochure and a DVD, please check this box and enter your shipping information below.

Please enter your shipping info.

Address 1*

Address 2

City*

State*

Zip Code*

Notes