summer camps for kids and teens in Vermont
image

Ways to Give

image

For 91 years, BLC has been a summer home to thousands of girls and young women. This continues to be possible today thanks to the continued connection and support of our alumnae, staff members, parents, grandparents and friends.

The Brown Ledge Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our tax ID # is 04-3351055. Gifts to our Annual Campaign may be designated to go where they are most needed, or you can allocate to any one or split among the following funds:

Mr. Mac Operations Fund

Camper tuition covers approximately 80% of the expenses incurred to operate BLC each summer. These donations go toward the other 20% and help assure the quality and future of Brown Ledge Camp’s operation and programs.

Marjorie P. Brown Scholarship Fund

Donations support tuition assistance to deserving young women who could not otherwise afford to attend Brown Ledge Camp.

Facilities Improvement Fund

With more than 70 buildings throughout camp grounds, there are always improvements, repairs, and renovations needed. Your gift to this fund will help keep the structures where campers sleep, eat, and play safe and ready for another season.

Giving via Check

Gifts via check can be made out and mailed to:

The Brown Ledge Foundation, Inc.
25 Wilson Street
Burlington, VT 05401

Online Donations & Automatic Monthly Giving

To make an online donation, click here.  You can make a one-time donation or sign up to give an automatic monthly gift (under ‘Gift Type’ choose ‘Recurring Monthly Gift’.) With an automatic monthly gift, you simplify your giving and provide reliable support for camp. These gifts are processed the 15th of each month, and are ongoing until you choose to make a change.

Gifts of Securities

To give gift of stock, please use the following account information for the transfer:

Brown Ledge Foundation, Inc. (Tax ID 04-3351055)
Allegheny Investments
Acct: FBP000833
DTC 226
Rep: Tom Turnbull
Phone # 412-536-8071

Planned Giving Circle

Join other alumnae who have placed themselves in the Planned Giving Circle by leaving a bequest to Brown Ledge in your will. Or you can name Brown Ledge as a beneficiary of a revocable trust, life insurance policy or retirement plan.

You may find that the tax advantages of a bequest permit you to make a significantly larger gift than you had thought possible.

Brown Ledge Foundation Endowment Fund

The Brown Ledge Foundation board of directors has established an endowment fund to support the long-term financial health of Brown Ledge Camp, maintain scholarships, and support future programs. The BLF Endowment Fund will ultimately provide a reliable source of income where the principal remains intact, and distributions of earnings can be made to fulfill its purpose to BLC.

Other Ways to Give

  • Gift “In Honor of” or “In Memory of”
  • Grants through Family Foundations, Charitable Funds or Philanthropic Trusts
  • Matching Gifts from Your Employer

Questions?

If you have any questions regarding gifts to The Brown Ledge Foundation Annual Campaign or Endowment Fund, please contact Maria Moore, our Director of Development, at [email protected] or 802-862-2442 ext.3.

Contact Us

First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Subject *

Comments

To request a brochure and a DVD, please check this box and enter your shipping information below.

Please enter your shipping info.

Address 1*

Address 2

City*

State*

Zip Code*

Notes