summer camps for kids and teens in Vermont
image

Thank You for Your Support

image

Dear Alumnae and Friends of Brown Ledge Camp,

I often speak of the “Brown Ledge community” in the course of my day. Community is a sometimes overused word, but I haven’t found a better one that reflects the love, respect, and appreciation that alumnae, staff members, parents, and friends show for Brown Ledge Camp every day.

For the past 89 years Brown Ledge Camp has welcomed, encouraged, and enjoyed campers from around the world. In 1997, the Brown Ledge Foundation, Inc. was formed as a nonprofit organization with the following mission: “to oversee the operation, perpetuation, and educational mission of Brown Ledge Camp. The Foundation exists to support Camp’s current and future programs and preserve its natural setting on Lake Champlain.”

To fulfill that mission, we look to you – Brown Ledge alumnae, staff, parents, and friends – for financial support. Camper tuition covers approximately 80% of the expenses of operating camp each summer. The remaining 20% plus the funds needed for facility improvements and scholarships are what we raise through our annual campaign. We’re so grateful for those of you who have included Brown Ledge in your philanthropic giving. With your support we can continue to be the most affordable camp of its kind in New England. We can’t do it without your help! 

As a member this community, I hope you’ll consider a gift to the Foundation as an investment in keeping BLC going strong for decades, and generations, to come! Click here to make your online gift now.

Thank you,

Maria Moore
Director of Development

Contact Us

First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Subject *

Comments

To request a brochure and a DVD, please check this box and enter your shipping information below.

Please enter your shipping info.

Address 1*

Address 2

City*

State*

Zip Code*

Notes